Senior Citizens Utility Relief Program

Documents needed in order to submit a request to qualify for the GEBE Senior Citizens Utility Relief Program. Copy of valid St. Maarten ID or Passport (must be 62 years and older).

  1. If the person requesting the relief cannot come in person to submit his/her registration form then a recent ‘Attestatie de Vita” form from the Census Office is required.

  2. Proof of marriage if legal partner or spouse name is on the GEBE bill but is deceased.

  3. A Recent GEBE invoice in the name of the person requesting relief.

  4. A completed Senior Relief Registration form:
    • - All documents must be original.
    • - All documents must be dropped off at Receptionist at the NV GEBE Main Office (across from the Kadaster’s Office) for processing.
    • - Please take good note that all documents must be submitted with the form in order for the request to be processed. Failure to do so will result in either delay or even disqualification of said request.

  5. Deadline to apply for Relief Program will be set on a yearly basis by NV GEBE.